To apply, please email email@example.com, including your CV and a short overview of why you think you would be successful in this role. We look forward to hearing from you.
About the Role
Sapling (trysapling.com) is seeking a capable, fast-learning marketing intern to join our fast growing team. Sapling is new entrant in the HR Technology landscape, driving a change of process in employee success management.
We support HR teams to more effectively onboard and empower new employees to succeed in their careers. You’ll be working with an amazing team (Stanford CS, VPs HR JPMorgan, Pinterest, Palantir, Digital Ocean), on a mission to change the way we work. Our customers range from SF startups to NYSE listed multinational organizations.
This is paid internship, for a 3 Month period working between 15-40 hours per week. You can work remote or with our team in our Soma, SF office. There’s an opportunity for this engagement to continue beyond 3 months on a PT or FT basis.
Nature of work includes: planning and executing on our monthly content strategy; planning and executing lead-generation activities (partnered webinars and events, guest blogging, co-authored thought leadership pieces); supporting with the design or sales + marketing collateral, and more.
- Passion for storytelling and excellent copywriting skills
- A self starter, able to work on your own with a given set of instructions
- Ability to be flexible, self-sufficient and a team player
- Exceptional traditional writing and grammatical skills
- Familiar with Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Google Plus and Buffer
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding attention to details
- Strong organizational and time-management skills and able to meet deadlines
- Positive attitude, highly self-motivated, self-sufficient, and confident
- Excellent computer skills: Must be proficient with all Microsoft applications, including, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Experience in Adobe Photoshop and other design software is a PLUS
- Work with smart and motivated people designing and building a product from ground-up
- Competitive stipend commensurate with experience
- Interesting projects that challenge you, have immediate impact on the business, and make your resume stand out.
- Collaborative team sharing ideas, solving problems and importantly, having fun!
Where will this role take you?
- At the end of the paid internship period, you will have developed your skills in content marketing, partnerships, events and sales – as well as experience with a leading technology start-up
- If you decide to move on, we’ll provide a strong reference and continued support to enable you to find your next opportunity